Have you sometimes the feeling that in case you know too much it may be used against you?
From my Twitter Bootstrap post I received some questions from people for help so the easiest way to assist would be to make an example application available for downloading. The NSF contains all the documents that are needed to utilize (or get started with) Twitter Bootstrap within a Domino blog.
I also added some sample blog posts and link documents that refer to websites for education and resources (themes).
Here you can download the example: link.
- Extract the file.
- Sign the application with proper ID.
- Apply proper ACL settings.
- Open the Configuration document and apply correct settings.
- Launch the application in browser.
- In case the HTML layout is rendered properly I suggest to save ALL documents under HTML Templates section.