Since it is no longer a shame to ask for help I was thinking about posting a similar request. I am looking for a polling application can create simple polls and embed it easily on any web page. After visitors have voted it would be nice to show them some results. I guess you can do some nice thinsg with dojox charting.
Perhaps you have a polling application you would like to share (finally)?
Thanks in advance, for now I have defined some features and started coding. If something nice will come out of this work I will post it somewhere. Could be nice though to compare my architecture with that of someone else.
Here the wishlist of features:
- Create poll:
- Enter title/question
- Enter answers
- Multivalue question Y/N -> radiobutton / checkbox
- Allow other answer
- Randomise answer order
- Flag: Expiration (never, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month)
- Show poll results Y/N
- show code to embed form after poll creation
- mail code to embed form after poll creation (if wanted)
- send notification if poll has expired (if wanted)
- block repeat voters (probably cookies or ip address)